Ivy Lane Pediatrics currently has the following openings:
- RN and LPN Salt Lake County
- RN and LPN in Weber & Davis Counties
- RN and LPN in Tooele County
- RN and LPN in Summit/Wasatch Counties
- CNA in Salt Lake County
- CNA in Tooele County
- CNA in Weber & Davis Counties
- Office staff in Murray
Please fill out the application below to apply.
I voluntarily give Ivy Lane Pediatrics the right to make an investigation of my past employment and information provided on this application. I agree to cooperate in the investigation and release from all liability or responsibility all persons, companies or corporations supplying information. I consent to take a post-hire physical examination and such future physical examinations as may be required by Ivy Lane, if requested.
- I understand that Ivy Lane Pediatrics is a drug-free employer and reserves the right to test for drug use.
- I understand that if hired, I will be required to follow the personnel policies and rules of Ivy Lane Pediatrics. I understand that not following the rules may lead to dismissal. I also understand that my employment may be ended for giving incorrect information on this application.
- I further understand this application does not mean I will be hired by Ivy Lane Pediatrics. I understand that if I am employed, it will be on a probationary or trial basis according to personnel policies.
Non-discriminatory Practice and Compliance with Title VI of Federal Rights Act of 1964, Section 504 of Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Age Discrimination Act of 1975. The following are Ivy Lane Pediatrics non-discrimination policies:
- Ivy Lane Pediatrics is firmly committed to the concept and practice of "Equal Employment Opportunity." All employment policies and practices are administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, or non-job related disability.
- Ivy Lane Pediatrics shall not discriminate against a qualified individual with a disability because of the disability of such individual in regard to job application procedures, the hiring, advancement, or discharge of employees, employee compensation, job training, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
- The management of Ivy Lane Pediatrics reserves the right to terminate the employment of any employee for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice at any time and recognize the employee's right to the same.
- It is our policy to provide patient care services to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, age, marital status, national origin, or non-job related disability.